Demo Builder for WordPress
Demo Builder for WordPress allows you to offer personalized demo of your digital products to your users.
1. Get Personalized Demo
With the Demo Builder Plugin, your users will be able to test your products completely without any restrictions.
2. Reduce Unwanted Refunds
When your users are able to get a personalized demo of your digital products before purchase chances of them taking a refund will be less.
- Demo Activation Type
- Through Email Activation
- One Click Launch
- Duration for accessing the demo site can be set
- Across Network(Globally)
- Each Site on the Network
- Countdown Timer can be displayed for informing the Sandbox Expiry
- Capabilities for the Demo site can be customized
- The maximum number of demo sites which can be created at a time can be customized
- Product Info Banner can be displayed on the Demo Site
How it Works?
Through Email Activation
- To receive a personalized demo, the user will have to input their email id and submit a request in the Demo Request form.
- The user will receive an email with a link to access the personalized demo. They can access the site for the specified period. Once the time limit has been reached, the personalized demo will be deleted.
One Click Launch
- To receive a personalized demo, the user will have to input their email id and a personalized demo will be created.
- The user can access the site for the specified period. Once the time limit has been reached, the personalized demo will be deleted.
How to Install Demo Builder for WordPress?
1. Download the file (demo-builder.zip) of Demo Builder for WordPress from Codecanyon. The documentation can be found inside the zip file you downloaded.
2. Install Demo Builder for WordPress i.e. demo-builder.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
3. Activate the Plugin.
How to Upgrade to a newer version of Demo Builder for WordPress?
If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of Demo Builder for WordPress, then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of Demo Builder for WordPress in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (demo-builder.zip) of Demo Builder for WordPress from Codecanyon. The documentation can be found inside the zip file you downloaded.
3. Install Demo Builder for WordPress i.e. demo-builder.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
4. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.1 on 20 October 2022 New: One Click Demo launch without email address Tweak: Message displayed when the demo site is launched Tweak: Option added to set the Redirection URL once Demo got expired Tweak: Tested with WordPress version 6.0.3 Fix: Media files not displayed in the cloned site Version 1.0 on 27 August 2022 - Initial Release
Theft of any original material is a punishable offense under the Copyright Act. We highly recommend to buy Demo Builder for WordPress, Thank you.